[arm-allstar] Weather Script in Metric?

Mal Good malgood at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 20:49:40 EST 2014

Hi all

Great to see the developments in the new release.  I had the BBB, complete
with the Weather Script, up and running in no time!

I am only using the Weather-Underground data (as I'm not based in the U.S.)
but it works well. There is just one minor problem, it is in 'Imperial'.  Is
there an option, or can there be an option for 'Metric'?   I'm sure other
parts of the world would also benefit from this, if made available.

Again, thanks to the great team effort that has produced an incredible work
of art!

Mal

VK6MT