[arm-allstar] Disabling serial port debug console

Sam Skolfield kj6qfs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 00:02:02 EST 2014

Doug,
This is perfect! It's exactly what I need, especially considering that
according to Amazon, it's
"most purchased" with the same metal enclosures I use:
 http://www.amazon.com/Expandable-BeagleBone-Black-Case/dp/B00EO7JYTS/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_y/188-9209392-4797403
<http://www.amazon.com/Expandable-BeagleBone-Black-Case/dp/B00EO7JYTS/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_y/188-9209392-4797403>

I imagine that onboard serial port support would be useful for many hams
for a plethora of reasons. I've proven stable serial console operation with
the BBB thus far with a generic PL203 USB - serial adapter, but who wants
to add TWO more USB devices (splitter and PL203) just to do this?

Once I get the adapter cape in the mail, I'll see what I can come up with,
and report back.

Many thanks to you and others for being so supportive.

73
KJ6QFS

--
KJ6QFS