[arm-allstar] Yet another USB FOB Modification

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at zewireless.com
Sat Nov 15 12:40:36 EST 2014

 > One thing I always like to see is some LED's to indicate what is going on.
I likewise. This along with other reasons is why I brewed by own interface. It's nothing fancy, but
it does have indicator LEDs, additional audio output filtering, (for driving a modulator directly)
and USB failure detection.

Frankly I was tired of trying to locate modifiable FOBs, then go through the time and effort
required to add all of the additional circuitry I thought necessary.

You can check out the USB-RIM here: http://www.repeater-builder.com/products/usb-rim.html

Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC