[arm-allstar] Allmon

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Sat Jun 28 22:59:40 EST 2014

David,

Just going from memory, it’s pretty much "pacman -S apache php php-apache php-cli". Then put Allmon in /srv/www or below and configure per the Allmon README. Then you have to get Apache to boot at startup and I don’t remember the Arch Linux setting for that. I think you also have to edit the Apache config file per the instructions on the Arch Linux WiKi to get PHP running.

I’m at field day right now so I can’t confirm those instructions right now, but that is the basic idea. Thanks for taking the time to write this up, if you do.