[arm-allstar] URI - Kenwood TMV-7 Hookup

John wb5nfc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 16:47:16 EST 2014

Thanks, Gentlemen. Several pinouts were apparent, but I wasn't sure if I
should use the AC coupled URI options or not. I guess better safe than
sorry...

I didn't realize that TM-V7 audio followed squelch and not CTCSS until I
saw your post. Wonder if there's a better point inside the radio to grab
CTCSS acknowledgement? I'm often in areas that have a bit of stray RF that
may cause some problems. Had to move to a different band just to avoid this
situation with my Kenwood TH-F6.

John / WB5NFC

--
John Kenney