[arm-allstar] arm-allstar Digest, Vol 1, Issue 21

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Fri Jun 27 16:28:24 EST 2014

Are you running Apache? If so you may also have to:

pacman -Sy php-apache

and then follow these php install instructions (scroll down to the PHP heading): https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/LAMP

I haven’t loaded Allmon on my BBB yet but this should be all that’s required.
--
Tim
:wq

On Jun 27, 2014, at 1:40 PM, Tim Sawyer <tim.sawyer at mac.com> wrote:

> Ian,
>
> If you do:
>
> pacman -Ss php | less
>
> you should see:
>
> extra/php 5.5.12-1 [installed]
>     An HTML-embedded scripting language
>
> (except it won’t show installed) second from the top, correct?
>
> then you’d do:
>
> pacman -S php
>
> to install it. Does that help?
>

> --
> Tim
> :wq
>
> On Jun 27, 2014, at 1:28 PM, gm4upx at gb7jd.co.uk wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the responses;
>>
>> Tim:
>>
>> I get the same error response with [ pacman -S php ], [ pacman -Ss ] lists a number of php files individually.  I got the php-cgi one OK..
>>
>> Doug:
>>
>> Allmon plus php although as I'm using Lighttpd  and not Apache, the required .htaccess for Admin access isn't possible but I read somewhere that it should be doable using a re-direct.  The .htaccess as far as I know reads " everything everywhere " according to Lighttpd and goes against the object of a " light " server..
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ian..
>>
>>> Message: 2
>>> Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 10:42:43 -0700
>>> From: Tim Sawyer <tim.sawyer at mac.com>
>>> To: BeagleBone Black ARM Allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>
>>> Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] Allmon on Arch ??
>>> How about ?packman -Ss php? to search, then do ?pacman -S phpxxx? to install?
>>> --
>>> Tim
>>> :wq
>>

>>> Message: 3
>>> Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 14:57:11 -0400
>>> From: Doug Crompton <doug at crompton.com>
>>> To: BeagleBone Black ARM Allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>
>>> Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] Allmon on Arch ??
>>> If you tell me what is required for allmon then I will make sure it is
>>> installed on the next version. That is assuming it works OK on the
>>> BBB.
>>> 73 Doug
>>> WA3DSP