[arm-allstar] arm-allstar Digest, Vol 1, Issue 21

gm4upx at gb7jd.co.uk gm4upx at gb7jd.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 15:28:27 EST 2014

Thanks for the responses;

Tim:

I get the same error response with [ pacman -S php ], [ pacman -Ss ]
lists a number of php files individually.  I got the php-cgi one OK..

Doug:

Allmon plus php although as I'm using Lighttpd  and not Apache, the
required .htaccess for Admin access isn't possible but I read somewhere
that it should be doable using a re-direct.  The .htaccess as far as I
know reads " everything everywhere " according to Lighttpd and goes
against the object of a " light " server..

Regards,

Ian..