[arm-allstar] URI - Kenwood TMV-7 Hookup

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Jun 27 15:07:06 EST 2014

John,

 Generally you use pin 1 PTT, pin 8, COS - you would use either carrierfrom=usb  or =usbinvert  in simpleusb.conf depending on the COS polarity from your rig, Pin 20 gnd, Pin 21 Mic AC in (audio from rig), and 22 Left audio (audio to rig).

Pin 7 and 8 are just gpio input pins. You can use either but I generally use 8.  Pin 7 would follow the ctcssfrom=    Set the one you are not using to =no

That should be all you need. I will have to put some connection diagrams up on the web. If anyone has them for their particular rig please pass them on. It would be good to build a library of them for reference.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio