[arm-allstar] BBB

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Jun 27 00:36:37 EST 2014

Jim,

 Many thanks for your kind words and for those of others to. I am glad the docs helped. I am always striving to improve them so if anyone has ideas on anything that could be made clearer or things that should be added, etc. please don't hesitate to let me know.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio