[arm-allstar] speaktext.sh

Ron Wenig rwenig at verizon.net
Sat Jul 26 15:55:29 EST 2014

Hi Ramon,

I hope you don't mind but I wanted to give your shellscript a try. I'm
just learning Linux so I may be over my head in this.  It's my test node
so I'm not worried about breaking it.

I copied your shellscript to /etc/asterisk/local then issued chmod 755
speaktext.sh.  When I run the script I get the following:

[root at bbb-digital local]# ./speaktext.sh "192.168.1.3" 40892
-bash: ./speaktext.sh: /bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or
directory

Let me know if it's an easy fix for me.  If it's too involved I'll stick
to more basic stuff :-)

73, Ron NY3J