[arm-allstar] Won't boot from SD

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Dec 12 01:54:37 EST 2014

Here is the attachment that did not get on the last email...

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

From: doug at crompton.com
To: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 20:51:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] Won't boot from SD

Robert,

  It sounds like you have already made the checks but if the emmc is damaged in any way the SD card will not boot. This is specific to the 1.2.1 version and we are aware of it and we are working on the problem. This would NOT normally be a problem and the only time we have seen it was when someone purposefully erased a file on the emmc and then could not boot the SD. I am attaching a PDF file on how to recover from that problem.