[arm-allstar] Echolink Still Not Working....

John wb5nfc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:22:18 EST 2014

TJ: I'm using a commercial VPN service, IPvanish, as suggested by David
(KB4FXC). I'm pretty sure he has used the service successfully for Allstar.
I've got some work-related chores to catch up on this morning, but I hope
to carve out some time this afternoon to troubleshoot this situation more.
Thanks for the suggestions.

John

--
John Kenney