[arm-allstar] Echolink Still Not Working....

Joel Jameson w0kgw3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:07:13 EST 2014

Try using a device not on the same link to connect to it.

To clarify, if it's your "iPhone hotspot" for your BBB data connection, you
will need to use a different device with echolink installed that can use
another data source (cable, DSL, neighbors wireless, ect) to connect. Then
you can watch the logs while connecting and see what's going on.

Cheers,
Joel
W0KGW