[Arm-allstar-irlp] Important Info for all Hamvoip IRLP users

Larry n3vsi1 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 11 13:56:47 EST 2020

Good afternoon Doug, hope you and yours had a great holiday. I think IRLP
admin blocked my node (8277). I've had this node from the beginning at lesst
15-20 years. Software & hardware brought from IRLP. Don't have any receipts.
Who keeps receipts after 5 years, unless it's taxes Hi. I think I saw
something a few years back about hams downloading IRLP with out buying to
get a node #. I'll stay tune, only use IRLP to chat with friends on 9613. Oh
yea he knows about Allstar, can't teach a old DOG new tricks.

Take care trying to get over this flu!
Slowly trying to get my e-mails over to contact at n3vsi.com
So far I'm getting the ARM- allstar Digest at that e-mail

Contact me
contact at n3vsi.com
You have my home #
Later