[Arm-allstar-irlp] Brand new with Allstar Host name does not resolve outgoing ports not forwarded

decloyd at gci.net decloyd at gci.net
Fri May 24 16:37:22 EDT 2019

Understand the IRLP system has three and four digit .pgp numbers.
The three digit numbers are the old legacy numbers and are still used.

Look in the IRLP node in

/home/irlp/.pgp

open that file and at the end will be the correct stn number  will be either stn388
or some other number, stn3880 ??

That is the number that should be in

/home/irlp/custom/environment

Also the call sign should match with what's on record with IRLP status system.

The error message about hostname not resolving.  The software want's the
name in that file use the format "stnxxxx"  in this case stn388, or maybe
stn3880 ????

Once you make these changes reboot and all should be good.

Dave, KL7M