[Arm-allstar-irlp] Telemetry

srogers at epbfi.com srogers at epbfi.com
Wed Feb 6 22:52:42 EST 2019

Just added IRLP to the system...All went well and is working great. I have a question with regard to telemetry (connect/disconnect, courtesy tones, ID's etc)..I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but want to double check. If I'm connected to an IRLP node and an Allstar node connects to me...Will the Allstar connect message go out to IRLP? My thinking is that telemetry from one platform does not go to the other, but again just wanting to double check.

Thanks
Steve