[Arm-allstar-irlp] can not connect irlp side

Russ Ely wl7lp at wl7lp.com
Sat Sep 8 12:02:28 EDT 2018

I finally got some time to install the IRLP bridge. i finally got the allstar side to work and connect to other allstar nodes and got supermon working as well. however the IRLP side will not connect to the IRLP reflector. I went to the CLI prompt and manually tried connecting to it and I got this.

wl7lpsanta*CLI> rpt fun 40806 *389109
[Sep  8 07:52:19] WARNING[387]: channel.c:3037 ast_request: No channel type registered for 'irlp'
wl7lpsanta*CLI>

I went to modules.conf  and I place noload=chan_irlp.so in the file and then tried it with it commented out and un-commented. still no joy.  would really like to get this to work and get away from my big power hungry desktop.

maybe someone can shed some light on it for me.

73 Russ WL7LP
Alaska Morning Net - Net Manager
IRLP node 7369, AllStar 29332
http://wl7lp.com