[Arm-allstar-irlp] IRLP board

Justin Reed celltech161 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 13:47:56 EST 2018

All,

I have an extra IRLP v3.0 board, original PC configuration. I’m willing to “loan” it out to anybody who needs a board to start up a legit node long enough to move the key over to Allstar. PayPal of $50 will get it to you, and I’ll refund $40 when it comes back, if it’s back within 30 days.  If you keep it, it’s yours. You can also just continue passing it around if other people need it, work out the payment details amongst yourselves. It includes the parallel port cable. Just plug it into a 4 pin PC power plug and the parallel port and you’re good.

I tried selling a few of these on the IRLP group and D.C. got pissy. I’d rather help you guys out instead.

Private message me at celltech161 at yahoo.com

Justin
NV8Q

Sent from my iPhone