[Arm-allstar-irlp] Courtesy tone and bootup messages

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu May 3 23:34:39 EST 2018

I think we found the problem - the user had duplex=0  for some reason in
rpt.conf.  Duplex=0 turns off all telemetry. The proper setting for normal
simplex operation is duplex=1.

I rebooted and paid attention…. No problems here… The courtesy tone and IP
address message played just like before the IRLP install.

Thanks,

Lawrence

N6YFN