[Arm-allstar-irlp] Courtesy tone and bootup messages

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:17:06 EST 2018

I have at least one person telling me that when they install IRLP on their
Allstar system that they lose the courtesy tone and bootup (ip address)
messages. Has anyone else experienced this? I see no relation but the
person having the problem has re-imaged his system several times and when
he installs IRLP the messages and courtesy tone goes away. He tells me he
has not changed anything else like duplex mode or telem settings.