[Arm-allstar-irlp] Offline Help?

Pres W tpwaterman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 00:08:50 EST 2018

Check your ports. You need 4569 TCP (unless you changed it), your SSH port,
and you must add 2074-2093 UDP and 15425-15427 TCP. Sorry if you thought of
this already, but (almost) every time I hear "connection failed" after
waiting for DNS lookups, that's it. Also check your Allstar environment,
your IRLP environment, and your iax.conf (all per the install
instructions). I am available for limited-time help Monday and Tuesday.
Pres W2PW