[Arm-allstar-irlp] AllStar not connecting

Glenn Morgon radion8hc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 22:56:02 EST 2018

I’m having the same issue with one of my nodes 47380. The other node 46535
registers. 47380 doesn’t show in the rpt_extnodes file on either. A ping to
47380.asnodes.org gives nothing where my 46535 works fine.

The two can connect to each other okay as they have local definitions to
each other. 46535 has no problems connecting to other servers but 47380 can
not. Tried a few reboot cycles.