[Arm-allstar-irlp] Problem on on install

ka5tkn@suddenlink.Net ka5tkn at suddenlink.net
Sun Dec 9 14:03:08 EST 2018

I hope I am in the correct group. Will try again.I have an IRLP rpi3 running about 8 months on my local LAN with no problems. (Linksys router) port forward ports lable IRLP.  Now also have (3) Allstar nodes api3+ on same LAN running fine (with help from Doug) now want to move the IRLP to my AS node A, which has AS and Echo on it,along with supemon and iaxrpt..stepts I took, copied secring.pgp from IRLP node to usb stick..then shutdown IRLP. Followed how to install IRLP ON ALLSTAR.  Then copied secring.pgp to correct dict. Redirected the IRLP ports on router to AS node A.Now the fun part..IT DON'T WORK. IRLP status says idle..Would welcome any info or comments. Glenn k5codAS 47954EL 4243IRLP 3702
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone