[Arm-allstar-irlp] Howto for IRLP

David Andreatta dandreat0 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 13:23:13 EST 2018

Hi, Doug;

It's very good. I have only a couple of comments:

1) When I noticed the /home/irlp directory listing in the Howto, I had
concerns that I needed to create user repeater before the installation.
It turns out that is not the case but I did have concerns. You may want
to add a few sentences describing that user repeater is created during
the installation process, or something along those lines.

2) I read all the posts prior to the installation. There was another
user who had some installation problems due to the prior existence of
something within /home/irlp related to Supermon, perhaps /home/irlp/log?
The fix was an rm -rf /home/irlp prior to another installation attempt.
You may consider writing a few sentences about that error and correction
process IF that hasn't already been taken care of in installation files
elsewhere AND you think it will be a common enough problem to warrant
description.

Looking good!

73,

Dave Andreatta