[Arm-allstar-irlp] Experimental Reflectors

randy thomas k8khw at att.net
Sun Apr 15 03:30:26 EST 2018

Doug
We still can not connect to most Experimental Reflectors Its really
strange when you call the experimental Reflector I get the voice
saying Number 80072 link Active then
in a few seconds It will say 80072
connection failed It seems to work
fine on all regular Nodes and Reflectors
  Randy K8khw

Sent from my iPhone